A list of those who have been and are influences in my life, on my work as a therapist, contemplative, and artist.
- Maria Popova's work over at Brain Pickings.
- Austin Kleon's work over at austinkleon.com.
- Depth psychologist, consultant, author, teacher and coach, Dr. David G. Benner's blog contains his ongoing evolution of growth and ideas.
- Franciscan priest, writer, and teacher, Richard Rohr, has played a large role in my development, growth, and formation. I recommend signing up for his daily meditations.
- The Enneagram.
- David Whyte and John'ODonohue are heroes of inspiration, challenge, and kinship for me.
- The music and work of artists Marc Byrd and Andrew Thompson, collectively known as Hammock.